This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Meet Emily! She is a senior studying Journalism and Psychology and a sister of Delta Gamma Sorority!

Name: Emily Soule

Year: 2016

Hometown: Asheville, NC

Major/Minors: Journalism/Psychology

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m a sister of Delta Gamma Sorority, a member of the Order of Omega, and Lambda Pi Eta Honor Society

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Social, Ambitious, Energetic

Favorite on campus food?

The brownie sundae from HofUSA is hands down the best food on this campus.

Dream Job?

Magazine Editor-in-Chief

What’s your strangest talent?

I can wiggle my ears?

What is the best concert/show/play you’ve ever been to?

It’s a tie between Zac Brown Band (who is AMAZING live) and Wicked, which I saw with my family when it went on the road.

Have you ever had an interesting celebrity encounter?

I was walking past the MoMA this summer and Bruce Willis was inside! He came out to say hi to his fans and grabbed me to take a selfie! I also have his autograph.

If you could win a lifetime supply of anything you choose, what would it be?

Probably food. A lifetime supply of groceries from Trader Joes would be amazing. That, or mascara which I always seem to be running out of.

I'm a senior Theatre Arts Production major at Hofstra University. I'm almost always at rehearsal, reading plays, seeing plays, blogging about plays, or fangirling over plays. My likes include giraffes, Britney Spears, American history and coffee.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.