jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Manicure Monday: Burberry Prorsum

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Fall is here. The sweaters are coming out of our closets, pumpkin spice lattes are ordered daily at Starbucks, and everyone is figuring out their Halloween costume. With the changing of the seasons I decided to look back at the fall ready-to-wear lines of 2013 for some overall style inspiration.

Looking back at my favorite lines, such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, and Céline, I came across a cozy and cute sweater skirt combination from Burberry Prorsum. Not only was it classic, comfy, and cute, the look has some of the hot colors of the season, red and navy. Taking the inspiration from this look I decided to recreate it on my nails!

I used gel polish for this manicure, and I also used striping tape (but clear tape can work as well) to create clean lines. The colors used were Hot Rod Red and Caution. Enjoy the changing colors of the leaves and cozy sweaters with stripes!

Kelly is a curret sophomore at Hofstra University studying Art History and Physics. Coming from the small town of Oley, PA, Kelly is a certified yoga instructor with a passion for learning, reading, and writing. She is figuring out what she wants to do with her degrees while living a healthy life and finding enjoyment out of every moment. Follow her blog at kinanutshell.wordpress.com!