Man Crush Monday: Charlie Keefe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Name: Charlie Keefe

Major: Drama

Hometown: Keller, Texas

Campus Involvement: Resident Assistant

What is your favorite Hofstra memory?

Staying up all night watching HGTV while studying for finals with my best friends (Alyssa and Nicole)

What is your favorite holiday? 

Texas Independence Day, I make Texas shaped waffles and watch rodeo highlights. I feed into all the Texan stereotypes that day.

What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

It’s going to sound so sappy, but meeting my best friends Alyssa and Nicole. We go on mini adventures and jam out to old Disney songs, they’re just gnarly friends

What is your dream job?

A comedic film actor, who occasionally has the serious roles that nobody expects but it still works out

What is your favorite season?

Fall: the colors are rad, and everybody miraculously develops a sense of style

If you could get coffee with anyone who would it be?

Buddy Holly, but not like zombified! Buddy Holly is basically the father of rock ‘n roll and how he influenced The Beatles, he’s just a standup guy who’d be mystified with how Starbucks sizes work.

What is on the top of your bucket list?

Go to Oia, Greece and take overly planned “candid” photos with an S.O.

What are you most likely to become famous for?

Being that one funny, tall guy in movies, like a better-looking Will Ferrell.

If you knew you would never fail, what would you do?

Open a comedy truck, like an ice cream truck but you pay for jokes. So, knowing I’d never fail would not only mean I was a hilarious guy, but that I could drive around getting paid to tell jokes all day would be pretty gnarly.

What is one random fact about you?

I’ve almost died four times, and surprisingly only one has been somewhat my fault.

All Photos Courtesy of Charlie Keefe

Abby is a senior journalism major and writing studies minor at Hofstra University. At Her Campus Hofstra, she previously held the positions of Vice President and Social Media Director before becoming co-Campus Correspondent. Abby was a social media intern at BeautyRx, a skin care company based in Manhattan, and an editorial intern at Skincare.com, which is owned and operated by L'Oréal Paris.
Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.