HC Hofstra Loves our Back to School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

The return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Café on the Quad and our campus trees changing colors can be one of the best times at Hofstra.

But with first assignments, projects and midterms looming, it can also be one of the most stressful. Never fear, collegiettes, HC Hofstra has got you covered.

Here’s a list of school essentials courtesy of Her Campus National that will get you through the semester in style. All items were sent to the HC Hofstra team as part of Her Campus Back to School Survival Kits!

Neuro SONIC: Neuro SONIC is the energy beverage that provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. It’s the perfect drink for in-between classes, pre-workout boost or during a late night study session.  At only 9 grams of sugar per serving and a fizzy, berry taste, Neuro SONIC is the vitamin packed alternative to soft drinks that won’t let you crash after you’ve finished drinking it.

LUNABars:  If you’re on the run, LUNA Bars are perfect for a quick snack on your way to class. And thanks to the HC care package, we’ve got a stash of mini S’mores flavored LUNA Bars for weeks!

Poppin: Dorm décor goes chic with the new office supplies brand, Poppin. We love the mini yellow notebooks and green and blue pens we’ve received for a “pop” of color on our desks.

HC Swag: Bright pink shades, monogrammed lanyards and a “Have fun, stay young” gym bag? Yes please! One of the best parts of the care package was the free HC signature swag that we can’t wait to rock around South Campus. 

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!

If you want in on all this fun #freestuff, HC Hofstra has an easy way for you to win some.  Each month, HC Hofstra hosts an online giveaway for all our faithful readers. All you have to do to win is be following HC Hofstra on Twitter and Facebook and tweet us the answer to our content question once its asked. Last month’s winner, junior Sydney Colbert, won some free swag and you can be next!

Stay tuned for this month’s online giveaway to get your goodies.

A Boston girl living in New York, Sidney is a senior at Hofstra University double majoring in journalism and sociology. She's grown to love interviewing and feature writing after interning at  non-profits, Cosmopolitan Magazine, MTV News and the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC. She is the Campus Correspondent of HC Hofstra as well as an active member in the Hofstra Association of Black Journalists, Ed2010 Hofstra and the Society of Collegiate Journalists. She loves dancing with her on-campus team, Imani Dance Ensemble, and has an incurable addiction to shoes, Boston sports teams and Japanese barbeque. Follow Sidney on Twitter, @Sid_Madden!