Campus Style: Lorenzo Rosselli ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Lorenzo Rosselli

Year: Senior

What makes your style unique?

I like to wear unconventional fabrics. For example, scuba material is one of my favorites right now. 

Where do you get your inspiration from?

I’m inspired by my fellow friends and IG style blogs.

Has your style evolved through the years?

Absolutely. I used to wear preppy brands like Hollister, however I’ve grown to think that their clothing all looks the same and lacks imagination.    

What’s your favorite store to shop at? 

I’m obsessed with Topman. I just wish I didn’t always have to shop the sales. 

Do you have a favorite statement piece or accessory? 

My favorite piece is my Eileen Francis septum ring. She’s a jewelry designer from London. I love the shape of the ring (see photo).

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.