Best Self Tanners to Beat Pale Winter Blues

Posted -

The cold winter months can seem to drag on forever. By the time February comes around, summer feels like it was ages ago. The biting temperatures and lack of sunlight can really take a toll on our spirits and our perfect sun kissed glow. Nothing is worse than watching your tan slowly fade.

Lucky for you, these pale winter blues can be gone with just a little help from the best self-tanners on the market!

*Products listed in no particular order.

JERGENS NATURAL GLOW FIRMING MOISTURIZER 

This lotion works gradually so you can build a natural looking tan. The formula is also super moisturizing. It’s available in fair to medium and medium to tan.

L’OREAL PARIS SUBLIME BRONZE PROPERFECT SALON AIRBRUSH SELF-TENNING MIST

This spray applicator evenly distributes color at a 360° angle. The mist is lightweight and quick drying.

HAWAIIAN TROPIC ISLAND RADIANCE CRÈME LOTION SELF TANNER

The best part about this product is its amazing fruity scent. The ultra-hydrating formula also delivers great color and feels great on your skin.

AUSTRALIAN GOLD FACES SUNSCREEN WITH INSTANT BRONZER PLUS GRADUAL SELF TANNER 

This formula creates a natural-looking glow and also has SPF 45 in it. It also smells amazing. 

NIVEA SUN-KISSED RADIANT SKIN GRADUAL TANNER & DAILY LOTION 

This daily lotion builds gradually, allowing you to create the perfect shade no matter what your skin tone. The fresh scent leaves you smelling great all day.

NEUTROGENA MICROMIST TANNING, SUNLESS SPRAY 

If you want a noticeable difference, this mist promises to make you three shades darker than your skin tone. The application requires no rubbing so your tan is streak free and your hands have zero chance of turning out orange. 

Comments

About The Author

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter.

Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor.

In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.