Style > Beauty

5 Cosmetics Every Beauty Addict Wants For the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

With the holidays vastly approaching, many of our favorite cosmetics brands are unveiling new and exciting products that anyone would be lucky to find under the tree or on one of the eight nights of Hannukah. From lip sets to eye shadow palettes and brow bundles galore, there are countless makeup items to add to your wish list. Here are five of our favorite cosmetics items that you will be asking for this holiday.

1. Kat Von D MetalMatte Palette

Available on her website, this impressive palette holds 11 matte and 9 metal shades crafted by the legendary tattoo artist. With the 22 colors at your disposal, beginners and veterans will be able to create countless eye looks—ranging from subtle to smoky to dramatically avant-garde. 

2. Benefit Soft & Natural Brow Kit

Want brows like Kendall, Gigi, and Demi? Steal their style with the Benefit Soft & Natural Brow Kit. Available at Sephora, this kit will transform your brows into #instagramgoals with a selection of Benefits redesigned brow collection.

3. Lime Crime Girls Girls Girls Bundle

Whether you are searching for your perfect nude liquid lipstick, or if you are a hoarder of all shades between beige, peach, and terracotta—you will love the Lime Crime Girls Girls Girls Bundle. Named after some of your favorite supermodels, these nudes are guaranteed to flatter all skin tones all while giving 10 hours of coverage without drying out our pout.

4. Pat McGrath Labs MetaMorphisis Kit

The one and only makeup artist to the stars, Pat McGrath has released an eye kit that with slay  all other metallic makeup on the market. Available for limited edition release at Sephora, you won’t want to miss out on these shades which are sure to blind all of the haters out there. 

5. Morphe Set 697-15 Piece Vegan Pro Set

With all of the powders and pigments coming your way this holiday, you will need a way to apply your brand-spanking-new cosmetics. What better than to request this stunning (and cruelty-free) brush set from Morphe? With beauty gurus swearing by these brushes, there’s no reason not to add them to your collection at a price that can’t be beat by the competition. 

Studying Abroad in Firenze, Italy. Current Vice President and Blog Mentor of Her Campus Hofstra. Contributing Writer and Intern at Inked Magazine. A writer of all things body modification, beards, veganism, and feminism related.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.