This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Collegiates across the country are returning from the blessing we know as Spring Break. Whether you vacationed in some sunny place, stayed on campus, went home to chill, or picked up extra jobs, we experience a similar withdrawal from Spring Break when we get back into school. It’s like whiplash. Here are some more visual representations.

1. You’re back to classes, and the feeling lingers among you and your friends. It’s contagious but slowly seeping away.

2. You start daydreaming. After all, you did not get enough time to process all the time you just had and don’t have any more, regardless of if you used it as you wished or wasted it!

3. In your thirst for those sparse days of freedom, you try to make it like Spring Break never ended… but while at school while school is in full swing. This looks different for everyone, and it could be trying to fake that I’m-on-spring-break happiness, going out when you should be studying, or being way too chill about tidal waves of schoolwork.

4. It starts to hit you. 

5. It hits you: Spring Break is really over, and this semester is really picking up momentum.

6. You get over it until soon enough, you’re day dreaming again. This time, it’s about summer.

lifestyle - beauty/hair - food
Audrey Thorne

Harvard '19

Audrey is a Senior in Pforzheimer house. She likes writing, adventure, Tatte, and doing things ironically it's no longer ironic. She's also Co-Campus Coordinator of the Her Campus Harvard branch.