This recipe tastes exactly like buffalo chicken wings and is perfect when watching a game or even when staying in to watch a movie!
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1-cup ranch dressing
¾ cup red-hot sauce
1 (10oz) can of chicken, drained (or equivalent rotisserie or freshly-cooked, chopped chicken)
Shredded cheddar cheese
Frito corn chips (whole wheat scoops are the best!) or celery sticks for a healthier option
1. Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red-hot sauce together.
2. Fold in shredded chicken.
3. Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Add cheddar cheese on top.
6. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot with Frito scoops or celery sticks.