This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie: Fahren Johnson! Fahren is a fourth-year, Five-year MBA major from St. Louis, Missouri. This cutie is in love with making the most of life, spending time with her friends and taking care of herself. Read more about her passion and fab life here!

HC: What motivates you to excel?

FJ: Just the constant drive I have to be better than I was yesterday and meet all the goals I’ve set for myself and be a good influence in my community.

HC: What is something that you value in relationships and friendships?

FJ: Honesty and openness

HC: What are some of your career goals?

FJ: I want to do marketing for Nike and then one day be a top level 5 leader in marketing.

HC: What are some of your hobbies?

FJ:I enjoy running, I play the cello and I love doing 8-counts with my friends!

HC: What makes you happy?

FJ:Sunshine and love! 

HC: What is your favorite food?

FJ: Macaroni and cheese

HC: What do you look for in a guy?

FJ: Someone I can have a conversation with, someone I can be comfortable with, someone that respects me and treats me like a queen.

HC: What would be a deal breaker in a relationship?

FJ: Not communicating. Period.

HC: What’s your favorite thing in your closet?

FJ: My timbs and my Nike workout gear

HCWhat’s your favorite song?

FJ: Wild Things by Alessia Cara

HC: What are you most looking forward to after graduation?

FJ: Starting my career and finally walking into my destiny.

21. Hampton U Senior
Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.