Her Campus x Aeropostale #InAero Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Fall weather has finally decided to land in Atlanta, and to help prepare us, Her Campus partnered with Aeropostale to host an #InAreo party in their Lenox Square location on Tuesday, November 7. There was a DJ, a candy bar, and even a full nail bar where attendees could have manicures done with Swarovski crystals!

Also in attendance were some lovely ladies from Her Campus HQ in Boston including one of HC’s founders, Windsor Hanger. It was great to see the effort put into this event just for us HCers! We all took lots of photos, and just had a good time!

The best part was the Aero tote bags given out to the attendees filled with goodies like fuzzy socks, Not Your Mother’s hair mousse, an Essence eyeshadow palette and mascara, and so much more! It was a shopping experience to remember, and we can’t wait for the next one

My name is Dymond and I'm a marketing major at GSU. When I'm not writing, I'm off somewhere curled up reading a book, taking pictures of my dog, and binge-watching Queer Eye and American Horror Story on Netflix. I also write for my own lifestyle blog for college women of color and I'm a member of the Theta Beta chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus