Nick Imperato

Posted -

Year: Junior (3rd year)

Major: Organizational/Interpersonal Communications

Relationship Status:It's Complicated

Occupation:Server at the Cheesecake Factory

Hometown? NoVA (Northern Virginia)

What is your favorite thing about mason? The diverse people and cultures that I have been introduced to.

Favorite artist? Sade

Favorite movie? The Holiday! (Love Cameron Diaz)

What is one thing people don't know about you? I secretly want to pack up, move across the world and start over. 

Dream vacation? Bali

Where do you want to be in 3 years? Living with the interviewer of this article,Tess, in a London flat having the time of our lives.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Tess is a senior at George Mason University majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations.  She has been addicted to fashion since she was a child frequenting the streets of New York City with her mom, and collecting copies of her favorite magazines Instyle andVanity Fair.  Along with HerCampus, she is a style guru for CollegeFashionista.com, and she is beginning an internship this summer in journalism.  When she is not writing, she spends her time working at a local high-end local boutique and consignment shopping with friends.  

Editor's Note

Check out our Back-to-School Guide! We've got EVERYTHING you need to have your best semester yet!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login