How to Score the Best Food Deals In Tallahassee Every Day of the Week

Being a college student can be tough, especially when you’re living on a budget and you’re always hungry. Luckily for you, Tallahassee is a great place to find cheap food that will satisfy your appetite. Here’s a list of some of the best food deals around town so you can still ball out on a budget!

1. Monday:

Moe’s 

Courtesy: Moe’s

If you’re in the mood for some good, affordable Mexican food, Moe’s is the place for you. On “Moe Mondays,” the restaurant has a deal for a burrito/burrito bowl, fountain drink and unlimited chips for $5.99. You really can’t beat that.

2. Tuesday: 

Bandido’s Burritos

Courtesy: Hello Fresh

Adding to the affordable Mexican food trend, Bandido’s Burritos is THE place to be on Taco Tuesdays. $1 tacos are the absolute best kinds of tacos (even though all tacos are fantastic) so clear your schedule next Tuesday and take advantage of this deal!

Sonic 

Courtesy: Bossier Press Tribune

Listen up, because this next deal is one you probably didn’t know about and don’t want to miss out on. Half priced burgers every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to close. Plus, it gets even better. You can get any shake or ice cream slushie for half price after 8 p.m. Who knew Sonic was the place to be after-hours?

Tijuana Flats 

Courtesy: Creative Loafing: Tampa Bay

Taco Tuesday is my favorite day of the week so I had to put at least two deals in here. Every Tuesday at Tijuana, you can get two tacos, a fountain drink and unlimited chips for $5.99! There’s honestly nothing more attractive than a good taco Tuesday deal, am I right?

3. Wednesday:

The Edison

Courtesy: Punch

This one is for all you 21+ peeps who love a good deal. Starting at 6 p.m. every Wednesday night, The Edison offers $4 off select wines and $10 off all bottles! Not to mention, half off appetizers. Sounds like a deal you can’t resist.

4. Thursday:

Beef ‘O’ Brady’s 

Courtesy: Serious Eats

This is the deal you probably never heard of and never knew you needed. $9.99 fajitas every Thursday. How much more do I even need to say? Do not waste this opportunity to get yourself a big plate of food at an affordable price.

Tijuana Flats

Courtesy: Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats is just so incredible and they offer so many great deals, I had to include them twice. Every Thursday they offer a burrito, fountain drink and unlimited chips for $5.99. That’s pretty hard to resist!

5. Friday:

Smoothie King

Courtesy: Groupon

If you aren’t already aware of this deal, allow me to enlighten. Every Friday at your local Smoothie King, you can get a medium-sized smoothie for $5! If you’ve seen Smoothie King’s sizes, you know this is a great way to get your money’s worth. A smoothie this size can probably last you up two days, so don’t miss out on this opportunity!

I'm a senior from Miami, FL majoring in Public Relations and pursuing a Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. Think of me as the love child of Samantha Jones & Carrie Bradshaw, plus throw in a little Cuban spice.
Her Campus at Florida State University.