Andreas (Dre) Kapsalis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Franklin chapter.

Hometown: Fishers, IN

Major: Criminal Justice
Future career: FBI Field Agent
Dorm: Sigma Alpha Epsilon

Hobby: Anything that involves playing soccer, watching hockey, or hanging out with my friends
Favorite Musical Artist: Eminem
Favorite Food: Pretty much anything Italian  
Favorite Campus Activity: Playing for the FC men’s soccer team

Perfect Date: Since I don’t live by the ocean, I’d say a quality dinner at Mi Pueblos restaurant followed by a quality movie at Canary Creek Movie theater.  
Favorite Book: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Life Goal: To one day be successful in my future occupation and to have a healthy and happy family.

A Quote you live by: “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man but soon or late the man who wins is the man who thinks he can” -Walter D. Wintle 
Other things you should know about Andreas: I taught my-self how to play the guitar

Kati Graber is a junior at Franklin College and is pursuing a Journalism/Public Realations major with a minor in sociology. She is very excited to be one of the two co-founders of Her Campus Franklin College! Kati is a member of the Indiana Alpha chapter of Pi Beta Phi and is also part of the school's student entertainment board. When she manages to find free time she often spends it hanging out with her sisters, shopping or reading a good book.