We Know Your Spring Weekend Drink Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Spring Weekend is finally here and we know the drill…make it more lit than the year before! We know exactly what you’ll be drinking based on your zodiac sign. 

Aries // The Ram: Vodka

Motivated, energetic and passionate people like you daredevils are here for the ‘ka and are proud of it! Considering Aries are always looking to be successful, they know they’ll always find success with vodka when trying to turn up. 

credit

Taurus // The Bull: Scotch

Tauruses are really patient and have quite the preference for the finer (and sometimes more expensive) things in life. They know how the good stuff works and are willing to work for it for a grand drinking experience. 

source

Gemini // The Twins: Wine

Geminis are all about looking and feeling fabulous and nothing gets the job done like sippin’ on some Sweet Bitch Wine from your nearest Bronx liquor store. (Pro tip: If Beer Cave were still vending their “wine” we’d advise to not waste your time there.) Like Geminis, wine is suitable for almost any social situation and brings out the best in people.

source

Cancer // The Crab: Beer

The defensive yet loving Cancers are all about a good time socially and eventually, you will most likely gain their trust (and hopefully a sip of their beer or even your own!). Cancers are not intimidated easily, especially by a game of 40 Hands or pong marathon. 

source

Leo // The Lion: Fireball 

Leos naturally give off feelings of light and warmth just like your favorite cinnamon-flavored shot. Leos are naturally creative and Fireball can be used in several different creative cocktails, but Leos are entirely fine with taking a nice, warm shot of cinnamon goodness. Leos can sometimes be intolerant…intolerant of your fear of shots. Just take it, for crying out loud. 

source

Virgo // The Virgin: Rum

Virgos are busy people and they are perfectionists while they’re at it. They know the perfect way to be lit af and they go after it with rum. They know how to experiment with their versatile alcohol of choice and can most likely find a combination of rum + chaser that will appease anyone. Virgos love to please people! 

source

Libra // The Scales: ​Jell-O Shots 

Libras are all about a good party and the criteria behind a good party usually includes Jell-O shots because, duh. Libras are very social creatures and you really get to know a person based on how they take their Jell-O shots…they’re also good teachers so if you’re in need of technique, they can assist you. (Stapler or vodka, infuse that sh*t.) 

source

Scorpio // The Scorpion: The Sweet Stuff

You know the drill, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Straw/Ras/Lemonade/Watermelon-ita’s, Smirnoff Ice’s, the liquid fun that goes down SO easy because you can’t taste the hard stuff. Scorpios are super easy to hang out with and are also emotional and intuitive. They know what makes them feel happy and know they won’t get hit too hard (all at once) by their drink of choice. They’ll pleasantly ease into the turnt up phase and be READY.

source

Sagittarius // The Archer: Champagne

I mean let’s be real, champagne can be considered a breakfast drink. However, its your choice if you wanna mix that OJ in. Perfect for dartying or floating through the evening, champagne resembles how optimistic, carefree and plain bubbly Sagittariuses are. Bottoms up! 

source

Capricorn // The Sea Goat: Tequila

While Capricorns are patient and careful sometimes, they are also known to be quite funny and ambitious. What’s funny is that they think they need to be careful about their ambitious tequila goals. Take another shot, girlfriend. Don’t forget the lime! #NoRagrets

source

Aquarius // The WaterbearerA little bit of everything

Aquariuses enjoy a little variety, what can they say? They are known to be a little unpredictable but they are original and inventive, nevertheless. They are also emotionally detached from some things, including their drink of choice. Let them get their creative juices flowing and they will have a new favorite drink in no time! 

source

Pisces // The Fish:​ Jungle Juice

Ahh, the Pisces. Imaginative and easily led, they are lovers of the collaborative. A giant container filled with whatever your heart desires? Pisceses are all over it. Not only is a creation such as Jungle Juice a creative work of art, there’s enough to keep ’em coming. 

source

Happy Spring Weekend, collegiettes! Be safe and make good choices! (But as part of the Ramily, we know Fordham didn’t raise quitters. )

source

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another.