Our #HCSurvivalKits Favorites For Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

HOW is it almost summer break again? Was it not just the first day of the fall semester? We don’t know how the time flew by so quickly, but we do know we’ll be totally prepared for the summer thanks to the #HCSurvivalKits! 

First things first, we have our beach reads. For all the graduating seniors, Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch is the guide to surviving the long road of paying off your student loans. Nicole’s been praised by Stacy London, Rebecca Taylor, and Wendy Williams to name a few. Her tips and tricks to becoming financially stable will have us turning pages all summer long. For the incoming undergrads, The Her Campus Guide To College Life covers everything from relationships, to partying to getting involved on campus. This book is your best friend (here’s looking at you freshmen). The Boohoo Style Fix newspaper is a quick read, but chalk full of useful style tips for staying on trend. 

To get ready for bikini season, we’re accessing CrunchLive’s online workouts. What’s better than getting in a good workout from your living room floor? Also, there’s 24/7 access so we’re currently breaking up with the gym. 

We’ll be festival ready with flash tattoos from Blink and emergency ponchos from Boohoo. And thanks to Chloe and Isabel, we’ll be decked out in gorgeous statement necklaces. 

The good folks at Chipotle and Hey Neighbor brands know that a girl’s gotta eat. We’ll be getting buy one get one free burritos with our besties and snacking on maple bacon flavored popcorn to get us through finals. 

Last, but definitely not least, the HC Fordham team got together to fill out the #CelebrateYourself campaign cards. Not to humble brag or anything, but can you just look at all the stuff we have to be proud of? Here’s to an amazing, productive, positive, fun summer!

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field. 
Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.