Vince Ross, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Name: Vincent Ross

Relationship Status: Taken

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Hometown: Milwaukee, WI

Campus involvement: Vice President of Broadcast for FAMU Association of Black Journalist, beat writer for the FAMU Football team and news correspondent for The Famuan.

HC FAMU: Describe yourself in three words.

VR: Sarcastic, charismatic, and intelligent.

HC FAMU: What is your most embarrassing moment?

VR: I was probably 13 at a pre-college program at Oakclaire College. I was running across campus because I forgot something and the cutest girl was walking towards me…and I tripped and fell flat on my face.

HC FAMU: What is the #1 played song on your iPod?

VR: “Put Em Up” by Lupe Fiasco.

HC FAMU: Who is your favorite artist and why?

VR: Kanye West because I think his producing skills, lyrical content, flow, and creativity brings versatility to music. All of his albums are classics.

HC FAMU: What are the two things you notice about a girl?

VR: Her smile and her shoes.

HC FAMU: If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

VR: A bacon cheeseburger.

HC FAMU: Where do you see yourself in six years?

VR: I see myself hopefully working at ESPN or some media outlet covering news or sports.

HC FAMU: What is your favorite thing about FAMU?

VR: The many opportunities that we’re granted. I think all of the opportunities that anyone can ask for are here.

HC FAMU: It has been said that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. How can a girl get to your heart?

VR: Humor. I like a girl who is fun loving. I don’t like uptight girls or girls who get irritated easily. Just being yourself is the quickest way to my heart. 

Junior PR student at FAMU. Floridian. Lover of Azealia Banks, Disney World, celeb gossip, Transformers, the Kardashians and 90210.