FAMU HOMECOMING SUPERFEST – Rick Ross x Uncle Luke x Bill Bellamy – NOV 10

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCT 15, 2012

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ghislaine Mendoza
Public Relations Specialist
305-975-8396
Ghislaine.mendoza@gmail.com

FAMU HOMECOMING SUPERFEST IS TAKING OVER TALLAHASSEE

THE BIGGEST BOSS, RICK ROSS, SET TO HEADLINE
THE BIGGEST CONCERT PARTY IN NORTH FLORIDA

TALLAHASSEE – (Oct. 15, 2012) – The Florida A&M University Office of Student Activities and the Student Government Association, alongside the C.E.O of ClubNet360 – FAMU alumnus – present the FAMU Homecoming SuperFest 2012 Nov. 10 at 10 p.m. inside the Al Lawson Center.

After years in hiatus, FAMU homecoming concert returns with the mega SuperFest, which is expected to be the Biggest Concert Party to come to Tallahassee — open to the entire community.

The event will be hosted by Def Comedy Jam’s Bill Bellamy. With special performances by The Originator, The Definition of Miami Bass, Uncle Luke and headliner, Rick Ross who has announced he may bring along surprise guests.

The audience can expect an evening of interactive engagement and an unparalleled party experience. One that will cater to an audience of diverse ages, backgrounds and lifestyles.

In addition, a local talent will have the opportunity to perform for more than 7000 people in the audience. Through the Dream Chasers competition, an R&B act will be chosen to open the show.

Preliminary Auditions will be held Oct. 16 at 6:30 p.m. Participants are to sign up in the lobby of the Foster Tanner Building at FAMU. The second opportunity will be Oct. 19 at the Globe Auditorium on Florida State University’s campus from 6:30-9:30 p.m. The auditions at FSU will also be open to TCC students. It will all culminate in a final Dream Chasers contest Oct. 26 and the winner will perform live and have a shot at a record deal.

Homecoming SuperFest student tickets are currently being sold on the first floor of the FAMU Cafe inside the Student Service Center and are available to the general public at www.TicketMaster.com or www.rozayraw.com/tour

Text “FAMU” to 84464 for updates and check out the FAMU Homecoming SuperFest page for more surprises!

Rick Ross’ message to Tallahassee

###

Itopia is a senior from New Rochelle, New York studying Magazine Production. She is the founder of Florida A&M's campus branch. After graduation, Itopia plans to move back to NY and go to fashion school! In her spare time Itopia enjoys tweeting, browing on Tumblr, eating and listening to music.