For this you will need a drill, a dispenser pump and some elbow grease, but if you do it right it comes out really cute. First, rinse out the bottle. Pretty much all of the work for this project is drilling the hole through the cork top. Don’t worry if it takes you a while to make the hole wide enough to fit the dispenser through, just keep drilling until it glides through and into the bottle. Once this is done, then voila you have a chic and unique soap dispenser.
2. Chalkboard Wine BottleFor this you will need chalkboard paint, acrylic paint, twine and chalk. First, paint the entire bottle with the acrylic paint color of your choice and allow it to dry. Next use the chalkboard paint and paint it onto the front of the bottle in a rectangular shape and allow it to dry. Once all of the paint is completely dry, take the twine and wrap it around the bottom of the bottle about two inches from the bottom. Then use the twine to wrap the entire neck of the bottle. Finish it of by writing whatever you want onto the chalk paint!
3. Lighted Patron BottleFor this you will need a drill and a string of lights. They can be colored or white, it is up to you. You will need to drill a hole into the glass that is wide enough for the string of lights to fit through. Once the hole is drilled then you are basically done! Just feed the lights through the hole and obviously keep this decoration near an outlet so you can keep your bottle glowing!
4. Stone Textured Wine BottleFor this you will need stone textured spray paint (again, easy to find at hardware stores and Home Depot locations.) Take the bottle of your choice and cover the entire thing with the spray paint, let it dry and now you have an accented wine bottle to use as a vase, candleholder or whatever you want!
5. Patron Bottle VaseThis one is pretty easy. Simply clean out the bottle and place the flowers inside. It is up to you whether you choose to use fake flowers or real. Just make sure to keep the bottle filled with fresh water to keep your flowers looking their best!
6. Bejewel BottleFor this you will need jewels and glass glue (easy to find at most hardware stores and chains such as Home Depot.) They can obviously be any type of jewels that you want to use. Simply spread the glue onto the back of the jewels and stick them onto the bottle. Wait for the glue to dry and you have a new and colorful decoration for any room!
7. Glitter BottleFor this you will need only glitter, but you will need a lot. Take any bottle of your choice and just fill it to the top with any glitter color you want to use. Cap it and you have a sparkly new addition for your desk, dresser or whatever!
8. Message In A BottleI know this one is a classic but you can always put a fun new twist on it! A wine or beer bottle is recommended for this one. Simply decorate the bottle how you want, write your message and stick it inside. This can be a really cute gift for your best friend or significant other!
I know this one is a classic but you can always put a fun new twist on it! A wine or beer bottle is recommended for this one. Simply decorate the bottle how you want, write your message and stick it inside. This can be a really cute gift for your best friend or significant other!
10. Vodka Bottle Drinking GlassThis one is only for the adventurous! You will need a glasscutter, which can commonly be found at hardware stores or even on Amazon. This is definitely a task to do with a friend and you have to be super careful. Wear protective gear (i.e. gloves, goggles.) This may sound daunting but in the end you have a really unique drinking glass that will make all of your friends jealous!