Slay Your Way Through The School Year With Her Campus’ Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hello collegiettes, can you believe that this semester is almost over? College is a wonderful time to explore the limits of the world, and this is an opportunity for you to take classes that interest you while also learning about what excites you in the world of academia. This fall season is the perfect time to be the best you that you can be! And what better to help you accomplish that than with this semester’s Her Campus survival kits! Are you ready to slay the rest of the semester? Keep reading for how to slay your way through the school year with Her Campus’ survival kits.

Monday: #ECBackToSchool

It’s the beginning of the school week and that means lots of assignments and due dates coming up. Organize your week with #ErinCondren’s LifePlanner. This stylish lifestyle planner is a perfect and GORGEOUS organization tool to keep your life in check and those grades going up and up. Erin Condren’s Hardbound LifePlanners are customizable and uniquely designed for your 18-month busy schedule. Never forget an event again!

Tuesday: #FlavorfulMoments

Why can’t Tuesday be Thursday? At least then it’ll be one day closer to the weekend. Tuesdays are a hit and miss because they are usually either lab days or long 90-minute classes. Jumpstart your day with #HiChew’s fruit flavored candy for a burst of energy! This deliciously convenient chewy candy is available in almost every grocery and convenience stores around the country. Not only are they inexpensive, but Hi-Chew candy also comes in a range of flavors. Who’s ready to make some flavorful moments on this Tuesday?

Wednesday: Enjoy #thepodlife

Happy Hump Day! Celebrate this almost-Friday day of the week with Steripods! No one loves bad breath and just because it’s the middle of the week doesn’t mean that you should get sick. Steripod is a clip-on toothbrush protector that will keep your toothbrush clean from all sorts of gross bacteria that might be floating around your room. Specially designed to allow air-circulation, Steripod also uses thymol to disinfect your toothbrush. Say goodbye to those pesky bacteria and say hello to #thepodlife.

Thursday: #TakeMeBacktoSummer

Talk about a #tbt with L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist. Get yourself ready for a perfect tan with this affordable beauty product. Not only will this help you reminisce about your summer adventures, but it will also keep your skin glowing and on fleek for the rest of the year. Bless your skin with L’Oreal Paris Hydra Genius for this total #tbt summer moment. #WalmartBeauty

Friday: #FreemanFriday

Guess what, you made it all the way to Friday – #TGIF! Spend your day relaxing and getting ready for a weekend of fun with three face masks from Freeman Beauty. Known for their classic fresh and pure ingredients, Freeman Beauty is a perfect product to incorporate into your skincare, especially when your skin is dealing with the constant stresses of college life. #FreemanBeauties

• Are you looking for a mask that will help hydrate your complexion while also calming down your skin from the week that you had? Try Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask made with cucumber extract and pink Himalayan salt to give your skin a much-needed detox.
  • Are you looking for a dual-action product? Try the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask & Cleanser for a product that will clean out your pores while helping you fight bacteria with the antibacterial properties in this mask and cleanser duo!
  • Are you looking for something to exfoliate your skin while keeping your skin hydrated? With ingredients like charcoal and black sugar, Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask is perfect to do just the job!

Saturday: #AeroYourWayToTheParty

Now that your skin is hydrated and glowing, count on Aeropostale to help you accessorize your way to the perfect night out! Aeropostale’s new denim collection is versatile and can be worn to anything and for anything. Their fall collection is filled with trendsetting denim that is both stretchy and super comfortable! #BestDenimEver #InAero

Saturday: #YourHairYourWay

Looking for the perfect hairstyle for your night out? Bed Head by TIGI has a variety of hair products that will keep your hair stylish and in place throughout your wild night. #BedHeadbyTIGI

• Are you looking for a product that will add shine and body to your hair? Use Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray to keep your hair on fleek throughout the long hours of humidity. If you’re looking for a product to hold those curls, try Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray for a strong hold to tame your mane.
  • Is your hair too oily for a party after a long day of classes? Simply spritz your hair with Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo or Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo to get rid of the excess oil while keeping your hair smelling fresh all night long.

Sunday: #SpindriftSparklingSunday

You’ve finally reached Sunday and it’s time to get back into the groove and get some work done! Prepare for your upcoming week with Spindrift Sparkling Water for a fresh and healthy drink to keep you hydrated and energized on this Sunday. Made with real juice, Spindrift’s sparkling water contains no added sugars. Serve this with mocktails or cocktails during Sunday brunch for a refreshing way to start your Sunday. #realfruittastesbetter

Are you excited to try out the products of this semester’s HC Survival Kits? Check out our social media pages for the chance to win some of our AMAZING products in an upcoming giveaway!

HCXO,

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.