Voice ‘Relax Week’: Not To Be Missed!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It is that time of year again- the second half of second term. Living in a perpetual haze of essay deadlines and exam panic, it’s easy to see why student stress can skyrocket. However, this week Exeter University’s student-led nightline, Voice, wants to help us all RELAX.

Voice is a confidential listening and information service open 8pm – 8am every day of term. There if you want a chat, need a number or just want someone to listen, Voice is run by Exeter students for students. 

From Monday 9th – Friday 13th, Voice are running a range of activities everyday around campus aimed to help students de-stress!

Monday 9th: From 6-8pm in Forum Exploration Lab 1, Mind Your Head will be hosting a Share Your Story Night. A chance for people to talk about stress or mental health in a safe environment, open to all.

Tuesday 10th: Voice will be in the Forum throughout the day, handing out free exam packs filled with all sorts of freebies to help students relax in the run up to exams and essays.

Wednesday 11th: Mind your Head have launched a ‘stress’ month and are running a stress meditation class in collaboration with Meditation society. 6pm in Queens MR1 & MR2.

Thursday 12th: Why not try something new? A Yin Restoration Yoga taster class will be held from 6-7:30.            

Friday 13th: Final day of Relax week – look out for Voice with a range of games on campus.

The week is all about helping students find different ways to de-stress, so pop along to any of the events. Try something new. Take a step back. And relax.

Voice Number – 01392724000

Facebook voiceexeter

Twitter @VictorVoiceBear