9 Different Girls at Home

[pagebreak]

6. The Biatch

Note: To be clearly distinguished from the simplified, offensive, and altogether less refined ‘Bitch’ title. Straightforward and bullsh*t-proof; you’re usually waiting for this girl to voice a harsh truth that’s waiting to come out. And you’ll look around and notice that everyone else is too. The girl that’s had one Sambuca too many, or the chick that’s hogged centre-stage at the fanny fest for a little too long, you can guarantee the biatch will call them out about it. Ready or not, she will supply the home truths, and provide a bit of much needed perspective sometimes. No, those

8. The fountain of all knowledge

Question about politics? Faced with ill-informed opinions on current affairs? In need of a dignified member of pub quiz team? Have no fear, the fountain of all knowledge is here. You all went to the same school, your levels of education are undoubtedly similar, yet none of you have any qualms about handing over intellectual superiority to this lucky lady. She just seems to have all the answers, and thank God, because the rest of you seem to struggle with the simplest of problems, I mean, how DO you cook rice anyway? And why IS the sea salty? For all you know, she could be making it all up, but its bloody convincing, and you don’t mind pretending to be cultured for a while as she talks about something you don’t really understand.

9. The joker

She’ll force you to a stage where you’ve been laughing for a solid ten minutes; like side splitting, actual PHYSICAL-pain-inducing, Tena-Lady-requiring fits of laughter. And why? GOD KNOWS. You vaguely remember something about a leaf that resembled a pair of boobs. It might not be the most high-brow of humour, but REGARDLESS. You’re on the floor, and you’re not sure you can move from this spot for a while. As time has almost certainly begun to suggest, this friend will probably never ever change, thank the lord.

Photo credit: tumblr.com, clearmindco.co.uk