Your Holiday Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

With the holidays coming around the corner and with massive sales coming our way, here are a few things to pick up this season that will make perfect gifts. (Gifts to yourself are totally acceptable too!)

1. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black

This perfume is all the rage. Varying in size, the roller ball makes a great addition to a stocking stuffer and can be thrown in any bag on the go.

1. Diptyque Candle

These luxurious candles will make any house into a home. There are many unique scents making this customizable to anyone you are giving gifts to!

1. Ear Jacket from Baublebar

The ear jacket has become one of this season’s most popular trends. BaubleBar has a number of different styles of jewelry at all price points.

1. Subscription Box – Ipsy, Birchbox, GlossyBox, W Club

For the person in your life that is absolutely indecisive, a subscription to a beauty box is the perfect surprise every month. With the vast array of samples, there is bound to be something that she likes! For your wine-drinking friends, W Club offers a great selection for every taste.

Her Campus at Emory University