Seven Times Chandler Bing Summed Up Our Reactions to the HC Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Looking to give our friends some motivation to get through finals, our Her Campus Emory team strolled through the stacks of Woodruff Library to give out our summer survival kit. We certainly were amazed by what we found in there, and we were thrilled to see our fellow students’ faces light up as we delivered their own kits to them in the midst of a long day of studying. Here’s seven times Chandler Bing (arguably the best character on Friends, but I’ll save that debate for another time) summed up our reactions to the incredible HC summer surival kit: 

1. When we received the box from Her Campus Nationals and saw how much great stuff was filled inside of it: 

How much stuff is too much? Just kidding — there’s no such thing! 

2. When we looked inside and saw the Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily deoderant and realized we’d be able to successfully avoid those horrible summer sweats: 

There’s really nothing worse than sweat stains, amirite? And there’s really nothing better than getting some deoderant that stays fresh for 48 hours. 

​3. When we saw the Steripod tooth brush protector, which was just what we needed for our summer travels once finals ended: 

We’re always looking for something to put our toothbrushes in when we travel, but the Steripod tooth brush protector also keeps our toothbrushes clean for up to three months. Talk about a win-win! 

4. When we found the Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer after weeks of not having time to get our eyebrows done: 

For me, there’s seriously nothing worse than having messy eyebrows. Didn’t get one of our survival kits with these wonderful designer tools? Don’t worry – they’re available at great prices at local stores like ULTA, Target, and Harmon.

5. When the survival kit comes through and we’re lucky enough to snag a copy of Jardine Libaire’s White Fur: 

Because after a semester of realizing that the chances we’re going to find some love in college is pretty slim, there’s nothing better than going into summer with a book that tells a story about some young love to keep us hopeful. 

6. When we feel pretty cool getting some Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash because it’s one of Khloé Kardashian’s essentials: 

Free from harsh chemicals, this wash will help you maintain a healthy pH balance in a natural way. With great scents, this was just what we needed right in time for summer! 

7. When we realized that the HC Summer Survival Kit had just about everything we needed to kill it this summer:  No comment necessary – pretty sure the GIF speaks for itself. 

Enjoy summer, ladies! Hope you love our survival kits as much as we did!