This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Even though it’s still November, we all have begun compiling our holiday wish lists! With all the Black Friday sales starting, why not get a jump-start on some of your holiday shopping? Here’s a gift guide of 6 items that you should gift yourself! You totally deserve it. Start shopping!

1.     Joie Eloisa Sweater ($298): It’s getting colder so much sooner than unusual this fall (it’s not even winter yet and its freezing). So why not gift yourself a warm and cozy sweater? This black knit sweater has a cute lip print that adds a bit of fun to this versatile piece.

2.     Diptyque Mini Candles ($98): This mini candle set comes with three limited edition mini holiday scented candles: resin, spice, and winter. They also come in green, red, and blue colored glass vessels. These French candles are the perfect gift for yourself.

3.     Chocolat a Casser with Smarties ($38): Indulge in this unique holiday treat of milk chocolate with candy-coated chocolate Smarties. It comes in a wooden box and with a small wooden hammer so you easily break the large square of milk chocolate.

4.     Stubbs & Wootton Slippers ($450): Stubbs’ Tally-Ho Navy slippers are absolutely necessary. They’re navy flannel with cute little leaping orange foxes all over the shoe. They’re cute, fun, and different.

5.     Eugenia Kim Hat ($225): This mimi fur and wool beanie hat is a necessary must this holiday season. Keep your head nice and warm with this playful beanie hat combo. It’s made from chunky ribbed-knit wool and has two white-fox fur pompons on top.

6.     Zara Bootie ($159): Zara’s high-heeled printed leather bootie is amazing. You definitely need to add this to your winter wardrobe. It comes in a gorgeous leopard print and has a 2.76inch heel. This bootie is a great standout piece for any outfit and its shorter heel size makes it perfect for walking. 

Her Campus at Emory University