etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

SB ’15 Bathing Suit Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

It’s Never Too Early…

Even though it is below freezing in Hotlanta right now, it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring break, which is less than three weeks away! We are all trying to get our workouts in and try to eat healthy to have that beach-bod by March. To give you some inspiration and some “warm” thoughts, here some of my favorite bathing suits for Spring Break 2015!

Triangl bathing suits are always a great choice. They come in numerous colors and styles. This Bambi-Sugar Plum color combo is a goes well together and is a great way to mix up the colors.

This Fluro suit by Mikoh is the perfect pop of color with a unique back strap.

If you are into patterned bathing suits, then be sure to check out Mara Hoffman bathing suits. They come in every single pattern and color possible!

One-pieces are a trending style today! They are a great alternative to bikinis and can often times be a lot more flattering!

High-waisted bottoms are another trending style this season. They also can be flattering and are a nice change from the typical bikini. Also notice the cute cover-up paired with the suit!

Hopefully, this makes you more motivated to get in shape for spring break and helps you through these few test-filled weeks before spring break! Even though it’s freezing here, spring break is around the corner–you have something to look forward to!

Her Campus at Emory University