This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Full Name: Loli Lucaciu

Major: Media Studies and French

Hometown: Cluj Napoca, Romania

Extracurricular Activities: WMRE, French and Italian Department, Emory Wheel, Loli Lucaciu Photography, Her Campus Emory (Snapshot Editor!)

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Affiliation: N/A

Her Campus Emory (HCE): Describe yourself in five words.

Loli: Inquisitive, instinctual, silly, driven, dreamer.

HCE: What is your favorite kind of music to listen to? Who are your favorite artists? 

Loli: I enjoy many different kinds of music and I listen to genres and musicians based on my mood. I have a special penchant for deep house and I am a big of Odesza. I also enjoy international music of all types. 

HCE: If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Loli: If I could do that without getting diabetes or becoming a rolling ball, I’d choose vanilla bean/French vanilla ice cream. 

HCE: If you could have dinner with any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?

Loli: The writer Paulo Coelho. Fortunately, he’s still alive and his mind and soul are brilliant. 

HCE: Where do you typically hang out on campus?

Loli: My good-looking balcony at Clairmont and a little bit on Cox Bridge and the quad.

HCE: Describe your ideal weekend.

Loli: One version of many would look like this: I’d be back home in Cluj; I would bring all of my closest friends from here and allow them to befriend all of my best friends and family there. We would all enjoy the city/country together, going wherever our interests and desires take us.

HCE: How could someone win your heart?

Loli: There’s no recipe, but I’d easily bond with someone who is as alive as possible, awake, involved, genuine, and has a good heart.

HCE: What is the worst or best pick up line you’ve ever heard?

Loli: “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.” Are pick-up lines ever that good or efficient? 

HCE: What is your pet peeve?

Loli: Among others, I detest gossip and intolerance.

HCE: What has been your greatest accomplishment since being at Emory?

Loli: Gathering a fantastic group of loyal friends and enjoying life, while still being on the Dean’s List.

HCE: If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?

Loli: What are some things that you now wished you had experienced at 21?

Her Campus at Emory University