This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Denim has been around for a long time, and it’s not going anywhere. Every year, new ways to wear denim make their way to the runways. Obviously there’s nothing quite as simple and fresh as a pair of blue jeans with a white tee. Whether you pair it with heels or flats, it will never go out of style. From dark colored skinnys and distressed boyfriend jeans to beaded chambrays and moto jackets, there is a denim style for everyone! 

One of the hot new looks to play around with is double denim. Denim on denim is back, and it’s back with a vengeance. In fact, it isn’t just denim pants with a denim shirt that is making waves; now you can see all elements of denim being worn and flaunted in all their glory. Denim bags, denim belts and denim scarves…they’re all in and they’re all yours to play around with! Denim on denim looks amazing especially when you couple a light relaxed looking chambray with a pair of dark jeans.  

Her Campus at Emory University