burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Fashion Pics of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

During this past week there were multiple parties, events, and announcements that of course were documented all over Instagram and Twitter, and some of them were SUPER exciting! Here are the best fashion pictures of this past week that you don’t want to miss:

(1) Raf Simons is leaving Dior. Simons joined Dior as the Creative Director in 2012 and led the fashion house in a more modernist, minimalist direction. His resignation was unexpected, and there is no word yet on who is going to replace him as the new Creative Director.

Simons blowing a kiss as he says goodbye.

(2) The Balmain x H&M launch event showcased all the looks of this incredible collaboration. Here’s a picture from the collab’s Instagram account—I still can’t believe this is happening!

(3) Zendaya calls out Modeliste magazine for retouching her hips to make them appear smaller.

(4) Kate Middleton wore a tiara for the third time at the state banquet in honor of the visiting Chinese President, Xi Jinping. She wore the stunning Lotus Flower tiara with a Jenny Packham gown.

(5) Kim Kardashian West’s pregnancy themed birthday party included all her friends and family dressing up in their favorite Kim K maternity looks, complete with fake baby bumps that were provided for them at the bash.

(6) Olivier Rousting of Balmain also had quite the birthday party this week with an equally fabulous famous guest list.

Her Campus at Emory University