Holiday Gift Guide – Pinkly Perfect Style!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

‘Tis the season for gift giving! With Christmas and the New Year fast approaching, we teamed up with Pinkly Perfect to share some must-have items for this holiday season. If you’re a summer loving, beach obsessed collegiette, you’ll love these ideas even more!

Maddy Sasso, President of Pinkly Perfect, talked about the inspiration behind this lovely brand. She expressed, “We love featuring quirky sayings and embodying beach town pride as a little reminder of summer vacation all year long. We also have a blog (blog.pinklyperfect.com) where we elaborate on ideas on how to celebrate summer all year,” She continued, “For our holiday capsule, we create specific products perfect for gift-giving or stocking stuffers. We also incorporated glitter and metallics as a little festive element to get into the holiday season. We are so excited to share the magic of summer with our customers this holiday season!”

Who doesn’t dream of summer all year long? Check out more details about some of our favorite items below and be sure to visit PinklyPerfect.com to get yours ASAP! Be on the lookout for our upcoming social media giveaways for another chance to get these goodies, too.

Avalon Sweatshirt, Charcoal: “If lost, return to the beach in the summer”

Retails for $42

Montauk Tote: “Counting down to summer is my life saver”

Retails for $26, Made in the USA

Newport Cosmetic Bags: Silver Glitter, Red Glitter, Green Glitter

Retails for $20/each, Made in the USA

Dennis Greeting Card: Beach-Sickness

Retails for $6, Made in the USA

Madison Bracelets, Silver Metallic, Gold Metallic: Stamped Seahorse

Retails for $24/each, Made in the USA

Don’t miss out on your chance to get these items – they’re great quality, fun designs, and HCE approved! Cheers to a wonderful holiday season and supporting small businesses.

Autumn believes in a combination of hard work and magical thinking. True to her Libra ways, she embraces balance in all aspects of life and enjoys connecting with others. Specializing in Marketing Management, she thrives in helping brands build their platforms through authentic and inspiring content. Find more on Instagram: @aduslayy
Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.