emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Fun DIY Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

1. Show your bestie she’s your queen of hearts.

Learn how to make this adorable gift here! Go the extra mile: Make this present even better by starting off with a fun deck of cards! Get some inspiration here

2. Make sure she realizes there’s no one else like her!

Learn how to make this snow globe here!  Go the extra mile: Use a wine glass and add a candle to make this gift even more luxurious. Try following this tutorial

3. Be sure to show your friend you care.

Learn how to make your friend this cute DIY calendar here. Go the extra mile: For each month, include a favorite memory or a fun adventure you two could have!

4. Give your sweetie a sugar scrub

Learn how to make a sugar scrub here. Go the extra mile: Learn how to make lotions and lip balm too.

5. Let your friend know she lights up your life.

Learn how to make this teacup candle here. Go the extra mile: Feeling adventurous? Check out this hot cocoa candle tutorial

6. Your bud is the bomb.com, so why not give her a bath bomb?

Learn how to make this fun bath bomb gift here. Go the extra mile: Look online for other bath bomb recipes and choose the one that most fits her style.

7. Slip her a gift-filled slipper!

Learn what goes into this fun present here!  Go the extra mile: Make this present even better by using animal slippers! Find some here.

8. Show your friend back home that distance means nothing when you love her a latte.

Learn how to decorate a mug here. Go the extra mile: To avoid the ink fading and other issues, follow the tips on this site.

9. Because you both love yourselfies!

Learn how to make a photo/memo board here!  Go the extra mile: Include tickets and flyers from old movies, events, and concerts that you went to together.

10. Prove you love her smore and smore every day.

Learn this smores-in-a-jar recipe here. Go the extra mile: No worries if your pal isn’t a smores person- check out other recipe-in-a-jar ideas here!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10