Meet Latino Student Association

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

LSA

Have you ever wanted to experience another culture outside of your current one?  What about joining others that origin from your descent?  On campus is a fresh, new organization known as LSA, also known as the Latino Student Association.  They are trying to expand the Latino community to DSU, but it’s not just for Latinos but everyone who wants to join.  Perhaps you haven’t seen them around campus, but recently they had an event called Act of Kindness.  They were trying to spread love and kindness around campus February 17th at the MLK.  Check them out and perhaps you would like it too as I had or follow them below.

Social Media

-Instagram: DSU_LSA

Board of Committee:

-President: Juan Chavez

-Vice President: Indira Islas

-Secretary: Stephanie Martinez

-Treasurer: Carlos

-Marketing Coordinator: Edgar Ortiz

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.