This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

New year, new you, or at least that’s what you #hashtaged on your Insta this past NYE. There are many different aspects of your life that you may have vowed to change, and some of that probably has to do with working out and increasing your fitness. But climbing out of bed, freezing your butt off walking to the Ray, and pushing yourself past the three minute warm up in your muscle work class (which feels like a century), can be quite difficult. No one other than you can hold yourself accountable and personal trainers are way out of your current budget (and so is the shirt you just bought… oops), so it helps to have a little musical motivation to get your ass in shape. Here is the ultimate workout playlist that will have you running laps for fun (okay maybe not), but it may help pass the time while you follow your resolutions. Here’s to another week of kicking 2016’s ass.

1. Confident — Demi Lovato
  2. Don’t Threaten Me with a Good Time — Panic! At the Disco
  3. On My Own — Miley Cyrus
  4. Roses — Chainsmokers
  5. Stars — Demi Lovato
  6. Salute — Little Mix
  7. Shut Up & Dance — Walk The Moon
  8. Cake By The Ocean — DNCE
  9. Time of Our Lives– Pitbull
  10. The Hills — The Weeknd
  11. Fire Under My Feet — Leona Lewis
  12. Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself — Jess Glynne
  13. Ex’s & Oh’s — Elle King
  14. Fergalicious — Fergie
  15. Problem — Ariana Grande
  16. Me & My Girls — Selena Gomez
  17. Jordan Belfort — Wes Walker & Dyl
  18. Hands To Myself — Selena Gomez
  19. Gold Digger — Kanye West
  20. Irresistible — Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato

DePaul '19 Journalsim, Public Relations and Advertising major. Diet coke is my favorite & so is eating in general. Watching Scandal, Once Upon a Time & listening to Demi Lovato are my pass times.