This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Sara Lyons, a senior from Nashville, Tennessee is this week’s campus cutie. I wanted to interview Sara so you all could know a little bit more about her. I sat down with Sara and asked her some very important questions about her life and Denison University. Learn more about this Nashville native below.

You can find her enjoying her last few days of college outside in the sun or in Higley studying up on Communication.

Here’s what she had to say about herself:

1. What is your spirit animal?

Definitely a Goat because they are so fun, cute, hilarious and adorable.

2. Where is one place you would like to visit on your bucket list? 

I’ve always wanted to go to Ireland. Hopefully I’ll get there after graduation!

3. What is the best part/your favorite aspect of Denison?

There are so many great things about Denison but the best part are definitely the people.

4. What is your favorite article or piece of clothing you love to wear?

I love shoes.

5. What is your go to Slayter meal?

I’m a sucker for Slayter’s black bean burger.

6. What is your favorite music at the moment?

I really like the band AJR. I was actually going to go to their concert the other day when they performed in Columbus.

7. Do you have any secret talents?

Not sure if this counts as a secret talent, but I am a pretty good juggler I also know a lot of card tricks.

The next time you see this week’s campus cutie around Denison stop to say hello! She is often spotted in the library and writing center working hard on her academics. She’s hilarious, super friendly and loves to talk so do not be afraid to stop her for a short or long conversation!

Kathlyn Craigie is just a California girl living in an Ohio world. As a senior at Denison University, Kathlyn enjoys being part of the varsity volleyball team, traveling abroad, and cherishing the remaining time she has left on The Hill.