This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Wonder Press is an organic cold-pressed juice, smoothies,  nut milk, and coffee shop located in Boulder, Colorado. It was started by three spectacular women whose goal is to provide wholesome, real juice filled with vitamins and minerals in a glass bottle. However, Wonder Press is more than just a juice shop.

Wonder Press not only wants to help their customers live a happy and healthy lifestyle but, they also strive to support local organic farmers. Not only do they purchase various produce from these farms but, Wonder partners with them to donate leftover pulp (from the juicing process) for the goats at the Mountain Flower Goat Dairy, to consume for their meals!

Another way that Wonder Press integrates sustainability into its framework, is that they buy back their glass bottles for reuse! Wonder realizes the impact that plastic waste has on our world and has decided to implement the use of only glass bottles. Every time you purchase a juice, you receive it in a glass bottle. Then, after you get every last drop of goodness out of it, you can sell it back to Wonder Press for $1.00.

If you’re looking for a place to catch up with friends or to hit the books for midterms…this is the place for you! You can find Wonder Press at 946 Pearl Street Boulder, Colorado. It is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 6pm and open Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 6pm!

PS. I recommend the Dandy Coffee and the Red Balloon smoothie!

Check out their menu at http://wonderpress.co/juice-menu/ .

Follow them on social media @wonder_juice for some aesthetically pleasing snapshots!

Laine Raish

CU Boulder

Name: Laine Raish Where I'm from: Columbus, Ohio College: CU Boulder What I'm Studying: Business-Marketing VS PINK Campus Team Event Planner HerCampus Writer and Exec Board Member Member of the PI BETA PHI Sorority Alpha Chapter at CU Instagram: @laineraish Twitter: @LaineRaish Snapchat: laineraish VSCO: laineraish.vsco.co  
Sko Buffs!