This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Full Name: Nick Housden
Class Year: 2014
Major: History
Hometown: New Canaan, CT/ Walton, England

What you do on campus: “Apart from studying, I play squash. Last weekend we had matches against Lafayette, Lehigh, Bucknell and Navy. We won all matches but the one against Navy. When weather permits, I like to golf.”

Relationship Status: “Currently single and very ready to mingle. Looking for a Valentine’s day date.”

Where is your favorite place on campus: “The sky suite is pretty great because it is better than all the other rooms on campus. And, I have a single. All 5 of my roommates and I lived together last year and we’re roommates again this year.”

What do you like in a girl: “Attractiveness, but not ditsy-ness, a certain degree of classy. And a girl who is bloody good at snogging.”

What is your ideal date: “ I really haven’t thought about it, but… full frontal snogging on the beach.”

3 Fun Facts:
1)   I was born in England, and I have an accent
2)   I was born on St. Patrick’s Day
3)   I like trivia and I am decent at it

Why we think he’s cute: He has an adorable English accent and lovable hazel eyes.

Emily Bliss is a sophomore at Colgate University, where her academic interests include Political Science, Economics, and Chinese. She hopes to attend business school upon her graduation. In addition to being a tour guide and admissions office volunteer, she competes with the Alpine Ski Racing Team and the Rugby Club. Emily calls Cambridge, Massachusetts home, as it is where she was born and raised, though she loves living in Hamilton, New York when school is in session. Her favorite activities include spending time in and around Boston, watching Gossip Girl, traveling, and cooking!