Jonathan Mputu ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Full Name:Jonathan Mputu

Hometown:Orlando, FL

Class Year: 2013

Major:Political Science

What he finds attractive in a girl:“Girls who are confident, understanding, and patient. Also girls who have self-respect and a sense of humor, and I’m a sucker for pretty eyes.”

Turn-offs:“Girls who consistently lie or pretend to be something they are not just to impress someone. He wants to know the REAL you. Girls who judge people before taking the chance to get to know them based on what others tell them. Girls who are afraid of doing what they REALLY WANT because of what their friends may think. If they are your real friends they’ll be happy for you.”

Three words to describe himself:Friendly/Outgoing, Honest/Loyal, Comedic/Good time

Relationship Status:Single

What he does on campus:He is in several groups on campus, such as Newman Community, attends Colgate athletics games of all sorts and plays wide receiver for the Colgate football team.

Alexandra Hite is a sophomore at Colgate University where she intends to major in Environmental Studies and minor in Spanish. At Colgate, she is involved with the Sailing Team and the Alpine Ski Team. Born and raised in Albany, New York, Alex enjoys running, baking, and traveling. Additionally, she enjoys surfing on Cape Cod during the summers. Her favorite city is Boston, where she hopes to attend law school upon graduating from Colgate University.