Gavin McCarney ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Name: Gavin McCarney
Hometown: Jefferson Township, NJ
Class Year: 2014
Major: Undeclared

What do you find attractive in a girl? “A nice smile, smart, likes to have fun, likes to joke around”

Turn Offs: “Being stuck up, bad breath, bad laugh”

What is your ideal date? “Dinner and then going into a hot tub”                                                                        

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Three Words to Describe Yourself: “Fun, athletic, swag”

What do you do on campus? “I play quarterback for the football team.”

What is your favorite spot on campus and why? “My room because I enjoy hanging out with my friends.”

What is your favorite professional sports team? “The New York Giants”

Emily Bliss is a sophomore at Colgate University, where her academic interests include Political Science, Economics, and Chinese. She hopes to attend business school upon her graduation. In addition to being a tour guide and admissions office volunteer, she competes with the Alpine Ski Racing Team and the Rugby Club. Emily calls Cambridge, Massachusetts home, as it is where she was born and raised, though she loves living in Hamilton, New York when school is in session. Her favorite activities include spending time in and around Boston, watching Gossip Girl, traveling, and cooking!