This past weekend has been incredibly warm and humid, and we all need some refreshment! Here are some tips for quick fixes when you’re in need of some refreshment!
1. Passion Iced Tea for the LibCafe. This colorful, fruity Starbucks beverage is absolutely delicious!
2. A Coop Smoothie. These smoothies are great all year round, but particularly in the warmer temperatures. Try different boosters for added nutritional benefits!
3. Dunkin Iced Coffee. This is a classic summer beverage as it hits the spot every time. Remember: everything runs on Dunkin, so drink up!
4. A Byrne Dairy Milk Shake. These are AWESOME and can be made with any flavor of ice cream. There are unlimited options so try them all!
5. A Hamilton Whole Foods Banana Soy. Basically all Colgate girls are obsessed with this smoothie, and for a good reason. So, if you haven’t tried it, go now. Remember, sometimes they have other ingredients so ask what can possibly be added to make your smoothie that much better!
We hope you’re able to enjoy the beautiful weather and you’re finals week isn’t too stressful!