This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Among the various trends that has risen from the 90s, the choker has been one of my favorite. This accessory comes in the form of strings, velvet, gems, leather, and more. It adds a touch no other accessory can give.

From an edgy rugged look to sweet pink look, a choker can jazz up your look to ass some spice to your outfit. 

Nasty Gal: Friday Layered Lace Choker

Layered Chokers are for perfect for girls who love mix-matching textures and accents. From Lace to gems, you can layer any kind of choker to necklace to make a custom choker that no other girl has. Playing with layers is fun and easy and anyone can play and win.

Asos: Reclaimed Vintage Wrap Around Choker

A Long choker than rest casually down your outfit, elongates your body and effortlessly makes any outfit casual but unique.

Asos: Velvet Pearl Choker Necklace

Chokers with a delicate gem, pearl, or jewel gently dangling down the neck adds an instant touch of femininity, while clouding the look with a mysterious haze. Pairing this choker with light shades, nudes, and pastels is the perfect touch for girls who would love the cute and girly look.

Asos: Night Velvet Choker Necklace

A wide velvet choker is perfect for those girls who want more structure and class to their look. Pairing this with an off the shoulder black top is a perfect fall statement.

Fall is here and chokers will make the perfect accessory to bombers, leather jackets, flannels, and more. Take your pick and have fun with our look this fall!