Rock That Denim Look This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

As we settle into the cold nights of Winter it’s time for us to pull out those Winter clothes from deep in the closet. For some of us you know what that means…it’s time to get some new jeans! The good thing about jeans is that you can never have too many. Well ladies we all owe a big thanks to Mr. Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss on their great fashion invention. Jeans come in every style from light to dark, skinny to flare, and short to tall but why not create a bigger statement for yourself…be BOLD. The new fad is printed jeans, so make a statement for yourself instead of wearing that same pair of jeans you’ve worn the past three years. Make a plain T pop with a bright pair of jeans or even throw on the zigzag sweater you’ve been dying to wear with fun printed jeans. Who says you can’t? You own the jeans so make your statement with them. You can always dress printed jeans up or down by accessorizing with classy leather boots or studded heels. Either way; dress to impress. A print will be sure to cure the blues of those jeans and keep everyone’s eyes on those legs of yours.

If you are looking to take a shopping day around the area then you are in luck. You can find bright colored or printed jeans at several stores in the mall; Express, J.Crew, and Francesca’s. If you are more into the boutique scene and have a love for name brand pants visit fab’rik in Greenville, or Blake & Brady in Anderson.  You have plenty of options to choose from and I’m sure you will find the perfect fit for you. If you are an obsessive online shopper then be sure to check out the jeans at Urban Outfitters and Free People; they have a wide variety of options that are creatively unique and hot, good luck fellow Clemson girls!

I am a senior at Clemson University majoring in psychology and minoring in business administration. I love fashion and my goal is to pursue a job in the fashion industry after I graduate!