Tucker Esborn ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Name: Tucker Esborn

Major: Studio Art 

Class: Junior

Hometown: Branford, CT

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite Color: Red

Best/Worst Qualities: Best: Friendly. Worst: Sometimes I have no patience.

Fun Fact: Im an Art Major, not many people believe me when I tell them that. 

Describe yourself in five words or less: Tall, Caring, Athletic, Funny, Friendly, but mostly caring. 

Hobbies/Activities: Lifting, Basketball, watching movies, Eating, hanging out with friends, going out on the weekends.

Favorite thing to do at Clark: Hanging out with my girlfriend, and friends and enjoying my time with them, and meeting new people.

What you look for in a S.O.: Has to be tall (not taller then me though), long legs, smart, funny, can make me laugh (love a girl with a sense of humor), likes to workout, good smile, wants to spend time with me, likes me for me.

Favorite pick up line: If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again. (Couldn’t choose one) 

Perfect first date: Go out to eat at a nice restaurant (nothing too fancy) then go do something fun after like bowling, then end the night with a movie back at mine or her place, and see where it goes from there…

If you could be a superhero, who you would be and why: Superman, he can fly, he has super strength, x-ray vision, and he can live a normal life and people only know him as superman. 

Best Place for a date in Worcester: Sole Proprietor, then maybe some Yoway if I have any more money! 

Celeb Crush: Blake Lively 

Campus Crush: Lauren Siciliano 

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Living in New York City, living out my dreams… 

Best advice: Make your own luck!

A native of California, Caitlin is now a junior at Clark University in Massachusetts studying Psychology and Communications. She is the advertising manager as well as a contributing writer for her university's newspaper, and is involved in various other clubs as well. In addition, she works as a lifeguard and swim instructor. In her free time she enjoys going to sushi and Starbucks with her friends, listening to John Mayer, and swimming.