This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

**Photo by Liz Mattarazzo

Name: John Karas
Major: Economics and Management
Year: Junior
Hometown: Glastonbury, CT
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Color: Blue
Best/Worst QualitiesMy best quality is definitely my ability to make you smile once I get to know you  haha. Worst quality is I spend way too much time worrying about stuff
Fun Fact: Im a lefty and I love it
Describe yourself in five words or less: Live and let live
Hobbies/Activities: Basketball, Movies, Parties, Reading, stock market, sneakers, finding the “next big thing” before anyone else does, and getting weird
Favorite thing to do at Clark: Favorite thing to do at Clark is kick it with my roommates in Maywood when I know I should be studying
What you look for in a S.O.: Hopefully S.O. means significant other… I look for someone who has a great smile. Also need her to be clever, fun, and know how to challege me
Favorite pick up line: Hi, my name’s Rod and I also like to party
Perfect first date: Perfect first date could be anything, it just has to be with the perfect girl
If you could be a superhero, who you would be and why: Batman without a doubt. He is a superhero but has no superpowers. He is just a regular dude who saves the day over and over again. He does it all and he has no advantage over any regular human. All these other superheros have an advantage so its easy for them to be amazing
Best Place for a date in Worcester: Best place in Worcester for a date is Baba Sushi. Bomb ass food and you get good vibes in there
Celeb Crush: Celeb crush is Sandra Bullock. I do not care that she is older!
Campus Crush: That girl… you know….
Where you see yourself in 5 years: 5 years from now I’ll be doing something I love, living in a place other than Worcester, and making sure I’m taking of the people I care about
Best advice: Figure out what you want and go get it. It wont be handed to you

A native of California, Caitlin is now a junior at Clark University in Massachusetts studying Psychology and Communications. She is the advertising manager as well as a contributing writer for her university's newspaper, and is involved in various other clubs as well. In addition, she works as a lifeguard and swim instructor. In her free time she enjoys going to sushi and Starbucks with her friends, listening to John Mayer, and swimming.