Contiki: Her Campus’ New Partner and Your Chance for a Free Vacation!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

I’ve always wanted to go abroad while in college but, for various reasons, it hasn’t worked out yet. I always reassure myself that there will be other opportunities to travel oversees, and that’s where Her Campus’ new partner Contiki comes into play. Contiki prides themself on offering over 200 different trips all over the world, all tailored specifically for 18-35 year olds. Contiki sets you up with lodging and guides you through amazing sights and scenery. They also know that we’re adventurous collegiettes™, and make sure our schedules allow free time for exploring on our own, or simply relaxing. Plus, they offer a variety of optional activities so you’re sure to always find something you’re interested in doing! Whether you want to travel with a group of friends, as a pair or couple, or you’re flying solo, Contiki accommodates your needs.  Their packaged trips are more affordable than you’ll find with many other companies, and to top it off they are partnering with Her Campus to offer one lucky collegiette™ a free trip! All you have to do is visit hercampus.com and click on the “Have Contiki, Will Travel” banner. You can even enter every day until the end of February!

So what are you waiting for? A free vacation to the Greek Islands (my personal favorite), Egypt, Italy, or dozens of other countries could be yours! For more information about Contiki visit contiki.com.

A native of California, Caitlin is now a junior at Clark University in Massachusetts studying Psychology and Communications. She is the advertising manager as well as a contributing writer for her university's newspaper, and is involved in various other clubs as well. In addition, she works as a lifeguard and swim instructor. In her free time she enjoys going to sushi and Starbucks with her friends, listening to John Mayer, and swimming.