Following Up with Kasey M. Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

When we spoke with Kasey M. Jones five months ago, she’d just launched her blog, Maven of Fashion©. Now, her website is bigger than ever.

“Maven of Fashion© is currently under construction!” she says. “I am looking to revamp the entire website and make it new, fresh and appealing. I am currently looking for photographers, bloggers and graphic designers to add to my team of fashionistas.”

Besides growing her team, Kasey is establishing a support network: “Over the summer I was about to get about 6 investors into Maven and we are looking to branch out and to make this into an entire brand and not just a website.”

“I am looking forward to this coming all together hopefully by the Spring of this year. I am also excited to work with my investors to see what is going to happen with Maven of Fashion©.”

While Kasey is emerging as an influential entrepreneur, she’s still finding plenty of time to enjoy Chatham. “I am working hard still at the Post Office and getting ready to conquer Fall Term and prepare for Spring and Maymester abroad.”

Be sure to visit Kasey’s website, Maven of Fashion©, for wonderful content!

Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.