Matthew Louws, '15

Posted -

Full Name:  Matthew Louws
Hometown:  St. Catharine’s
Relationship Status:  Single, but with hopes.
Year/Major:  2015/B. Comm.

Favourite thing about Carleton:  I like the city, the market place downtown.  I love the restaurants.  Blue Cactus is my favourite.  I go for drinks at night—I love that place.  I also go to Zak’s every Monday with my friend Zac for our man date.  We go for brunch.

Hobbies:  Snowboarding and golfing.  I’ve been snowboarding for five years, maybe six, and I love it.  I just came back from Tremblant actually.

Favourite T.V. Show:  Entourage.  Season four is my favourite, but they’re all so good.

A random fact about you:  I love watching movies.  I love all Jason Statham movies and all Tom Cruise movies too.  Oh and all Will Ferrell movies, except for one...  I don’t remember what it was called, but it was the worst movie ever.

What do you miss most about home when you’re at school:  My brothers!  I hang out with them more than my friends.  They’re pretty much the only thing I miss. And my car.  I miss that too. 

First thing you notice about a girl:  Her butt.  You can just tell so much about that.  Well I guess I kind of look at the whole body first and then I look at my favourite parts.  I have a system.

What do you think is the most confusing thing about girls?:  I’d say knowing whether or not they are telling the truth.  I don’t like the system of signals girls have.  Not a fan.  Just sayin’.

What do you do to impress a girl?:  I try to act cool... Sometimes I flex.

What’s your biggest turn-off?:  Dirty teeth.  Teeth are my favourite thing if they’re straight and clean.  Flossing takes two seconds... Just do it.

What kind of girl do you usually go for?:  Smart, good looking and funny.

What would you do for your girlfriend’s birthday:  Vacation!  But I love giving presents too.  I’d do both... No wait, I’d go to a restaurant with a cool environment, like a cool view.  I don’t know, there’s too many options.

Is there anything you would like to say to the ladies of Carleton University?:  Grenville 109.

To catch’s Matt’s attention, pack away the jeggings, and brush up on your Entourage. And if it happens to be your birthday, I recommend stopping by Grenville 109 sometime soon.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login