etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Ultimate Tease: Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Spring Break is something a lot of college students look forward to. It is filled with lots of parties, beaches, camping trips, and sleep. But coming back from that Spring Break to school transition is rough. Spring Break is a total tease of what summer is going to be like and, as college students, we are already counting down the summers we have left before we have to enter the real world after college. So that begs the question, “How do you survive the last stretch of school before summer begins?”

1. Take beach trips after class. 

Cal Lutheran is so close to the beach, go after class with some friends and soak up the sun to prepare for summer!(Photo by Hailey Dorthalina)

2. STUDY.

One of the worst things someone could do is lose motivation for school right as the semester is going to end. Keep up on that schoolwork and prepare for finals!(Photo by Sarina Soto)

3. Do some yoga.

The last stretch of school before the end of the semester can be stressful! Do some yoga and find some clarity!(Photo by Her Campus at Cal Lutheran)

4. Eat right.

It may be tempting to eat junk food when times are stressful, but try to make healthy food choices. It will give you more energy in the long run!(Photo by Elaine Abarta)

Make the best of your spring break! I hope these tips help you stay on track!

Elaine Abarta

Cal Lutheran

Elaine is a Junior at California Lutheran University majoring in Communications. She is currently Publicity Director and Features Writer for Her Campus at Cal Lutheran. She loves planning events, singing, playing guitar, and spending time with her friends and family. 
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!