Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Alex and Ani Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Mother’s Day in the United States is coming up very soon, and it might be a little difficult to find something that adequately expresses your love and admiration of the mom(s), grandmother(s), or female figure(s) in your life; we all know that no amount of material gifts could properly show just how much you love her! If you are one of the many people struggling to find a gift to give your mom, grandmother or female role model, it’s always best to begin at the starting line of Mother’s Day gift ideas, jewelry!

Alex and Ani is an American-made jewelry company that started in Newport, Rhode Island most known for their charm bracelets which utilize the power of positive energy to enrich and empower the lives of those who wear them. The company offers a wide variety of charm bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings and collection sets that are all unique in their design, meaning and energy. Each piece of hand-crafted jewelry carries its own unique meaning that is meant to reflect the equally unique qualities of the individual, all while being economically and environmentally friendly!

Below are some gift ideas for things to give the special women in your life:

1.       Hand in Hand Charm Bangle

Signifies unconditional, heartfelt blessings toward the females in your life.

2.       For Mom – Bangle Set of 3

Symbolizing the generosity, heroism and love your mom embodies.

3.       The Guardian Collection

Representing the direction, divinity and aid the women in your life have shown you.

4.       Bumblebee Ring Wrap

Meant to illustrate the loyalty shown toward and protection of the bee hive (a.k.a. you and your family) as exemplified by your mom, grandmother, or female role model.

5.       Feather Pull Chain Necklace

The feather portrays truth, light and virtue. Perfect for the virtuous female figure in your life!

6.       Path of Life Post Earrings

Emblematic of expressions of love through strength, motivation and knowledge; virtues our mothers, grandmothers and important female figures have imparted on us all.

7.       Personalize It!

Choose your own charms to go on any piece of jewelry, be it a bracelet, necklace or ring! Patterns and designs range from initials and birthstones to star signs and forces of nature.

Good luck on your quest to find the perfect Mother’s Day Gift!

o s

Bowdoin '17

*
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!