Style Blog – Kendall Kane

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

What are you wearing?
Postcard jacket, Top Shop sweater, American Apparel leggings, Sam Edelman boots.

What are your current style inspirations?
I like to check various fashion blogs for style inspiration- my favorite is The Sartorialist, as it offers a look at fashion from all over the world, and follows people that don’t necessary follow trends but always know how to dress well.

What is your all-time favorite trend?
I don’t really consider myself to be “trendy.” While I like to stay current with my style, I try not to wear things just because they’re trendy. I stick to clothing that looks good and always try to look put together- sometimes adding a scarf or a piece of jewelry makes a huge difference!

What will you be wearing this holiday season?
Hopefully I will be wearing a lot of party dresses this holiday season. This is a very festive time of year and hopefully my wardrobe will reflect this!

An item of clothing/acessory/pair of shoes that you can’t live without:
I cannot live without my big cozy sweaters, especially this time of year!

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com