Style Blog – Emily Iobst

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

What are your current style inspirations?I would say I look up to Olivia Palmero for style inspiration as a “style icon,” but I think that the best style inspirations come from just observing and taking in all the great styles I see on campus or just out and about. Now that it is finally getting warmer everyone is breaking out their great spring and summer outfits they have been saving and so there have definitely been outfits that I have admired lately. 

What is your all-time favorite trend?For this summer I would say I am very interested in experimenting with colorful patterned pants. I have seen a lot of really fun, flowy pants online and I think they look perfect for the summer. But my ALL time favorite trend I would say is an “arm party.” A stack of fun bracelets or a cool watch is my go-to way of spicing up my outfit, and this is a perfect way to experiment with something a little different then my usual style. 

What is your go-to Super Saturday ensemble?Picture this… a simple shift dress, maybe navy or black, a patterned colorful scarf (like the red F21 one) just wrapped once around the neck so that it hangs long, classic frye boots, a long gold necklace, some simple bracelets and if it’s a Super Saturday, then of course a pair of ray ban aviators.